Freaking out at the thought of going back to school for your HSC year? Yeah… we thought so. Anyway, now’s a pretty good time for us all to remember that year 12 isn’t the end of the world and nothing that happens this year (that’s school related) is going to be so bad you won’t be able to laugh about it… one day 🤷 . So really, what’s the worst that could happen this year?
1. You might have a few sleepless nights
Is it even year 12 if you don’t pull at least one all nighter?*
*so not recommended but hey, it happens.
2. You might decide to sit an exam on no study
The regret usually kicks in the second you open your paper and read the first question.
3. You could misread a due date and realise an assignment is late
Not the best moment of realisation that you'll ever come across 🤷♀️ .
4. You could forget to back up your notes
Or essay… or assignment… or schoolies tickets😱.
5. You could realise your units don’t add up to at least 10
For the record, the perfect number of units for year 12 will never ever be 9.
6. You might hit breaking point once or twice
So.... what's your preferred method of meltdown?
7. It’s possible you let your health slip a bit
Eh... you'll bounce back after year 12.
8. You might miss out on a social event or two
Struggle is real.
9. You might kind of bomb the HSC
And it will be a difficult but very temporary blip in your life that you will get over quickly and still find a way to your dream career.