Welcome to your senior years! The last 11 years of your school life has led up to these years and it’s about time they’re here. After all, the sooner you start them, the sooner you can finish them 🙌.
We understand that for some people this is a really scary thought and actually being in it can cause feelings of pressure, stress and anxiety. But from the outside looking in, you realise that it’s not the end of the world and one day you’ll look back and be able to laugh about the whole experience.
Think about it, if you know from now what the worst things that could happen this year are, then you’ll be well prepared to deal with them when/if they creep up.
So let's take a look:
1. You may miss a social event or two.
2. It’s possible you will let your health slip, eat your feelings and give up on the gym…
3. You may have one or two mental breakdowns (but don’t worry, we’ve all been there and come out the other end).
4. You may forget to back up your notes, or essay, or assignment, or photos you have on your school laptop (this is an easily avoidable issue: BACK UP YOUR STUFF).
5. You may have to pull an all-nighter… I’m sure it’s not the first time you’ve done that.
6. You may decide to sit for an exam you haven’t studied for. Don’t worry we have your back with this one. Check this out.
7. You may misread an exam timetable or due date 😬. Come on people.
8. You might realise you are sitting on only 10 units and can’t drop anything.
9. You could fail an assessment or exam.
10. You may not get the ATAR you want. But is this the biggest deal? Nope.
Good luck. We're out!