Atomi is an online education technology platform on a mission to help unlock the world’s potential by optimising the way we teach and learn. Our team and business have grown massively in just a few short years, and we’re ready to scale even further.
Founded circa 2011, Atomi began with just a few how-to maths videos. It turned out that students and teachers enjoyed our simple, engaging and practical style. We now deliver millions of lessons to students yearly, inspiring a love for learning beyond the classroom and empowering students and teachers to work better together with data, insights and more.
As part of this growth, we’re looking for a Visual Content Designer to join our team and help us create amazing brand-aligned interactive video lessons and visuals across our content offering. We’re passionate about investing in great design because we know its impact on our company, our products and, most importantly, our customers. So if you’re all about designing engaging learning experiences efficiently, we should chat.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with our Content and Design teams to create high-quality visual designs for online courses spanning video, imagery and written content.
- Take a complex concept and communicate it simply, with engaging visuals and content, all the while making sure it helps our students learn.
- Create high-quality work efficiently that delights our customers, meets company objectives and reinforces our brand.
- Design with systems and scalability in mind, where graphic elements, illustrations and layout templates can be reused and built to scale.
- Contribute to the culture of the Visual Content Design team through feedback and knowledge sharing.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO ATOMI...
- A passion for teaching and education with excellent high school level subject matter knowledge.
- A recent graduate in a design-related degree, maybe you are looking for your first professional full-time role! Or maybe you have hands-on industry experience in a design-related role.
- A deep understanding of design principles and strong visual design skills relating to layout, color, typography, imagery and graphic organisers.
- Understanding of designing for digital mediums like video and images for web.
- The ability to work within brand guidelines on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and problem-solving skills.
WORKING AT ATOMI
- Flexible hours: We work around your schedule so you can fit in work time, uni time, study time, family time and time off.
- Generous leave plans: Our permanent team enjoy unlimited paid leave!Flexible work locations: Whether you're based in Sydney or based interstate, our teams enjoy the option to work wherever suits them best.
- Opportunities to grow: We provide opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge across a range of interests and fields.
- Wellness and wellbeing: We offer all Atomi team members an all-inclusive LifeWorks subscription from the very day you join! LifeWorks is an industry-leading employee assistance program that can support you to feel and be your best self. You'll also enjoy an additional 2 days paid leave per year, to focus on your wellbeing.
- Parental Leave: We support new parents by offering 14 weeks paid parental leave, plus an additional 4 weeks paid leave for the birthing parent.
- Work with the best: We know that you want to work alongside the best so we work hard to hire only great people! Regular social in-person and remote events: including team sports competitions, trivia nights and themed annual events!
- Atomi access: Free access to our Atomi platform for you and your family members.
- Onsite teams: We're centrally located to all that Sydney CBD can offer including amazing restaurants, Victoria Park, Broadway shopping centre and public transport. Not forgetting to mention, our office is complete with a relaxing lounge, fantastic technology and all the greatest snacks